Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snicker Cookies

1 c. margarine
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
snicker bars ( it calls for those little bit size ones but I use the regular size ones & cut them down)

Preheat oven to 350
Cream together margarine, peanut butter, sugar, & brown sugar. Mix in eggs & vanilla. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda & baking powder & mix in to creamed mixture.
Take 1 teaspoon of dough, roll into a ball & flatten. Put a snicker in the center & fold dough around it - kind of shape it so it's a ball again.
Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10 -12 minutes.

Glaze

1 c. powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
1 Tbsp. milk

mix together & drizzle over cookies.


If you have any questions feel free to ask & I will answer them if I can =)
I know I can't wait to start my holiday baking! I am already looking through recipes to see what new cookies, candy & such I will add to my baking this year!!!
Enjoy & happy baking!!

by: Jennifer/MO

No comments:

Post a Comment