And here it is!
For the Cookies:
1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
40-45 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups (unwrap them!)
Glaze (which I never do but you can if you like)
1 teaspoon butter flavor Crisco
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet with Butter Flavor Crisco
2. For Cookies, combine Butter Flavor Crisco, brown sugar, granulated sugar and the creamy peanut butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended.
4. Form rounded teaspoonfuls of dough around each peanut butter cup. Enclose entirely. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are just browned. Remove immediately to cooling rack.
6. For glaze, combine butter flavor Crisco, chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter in microwave-safe cup. Microwave at 50% (medium). Stir after 1 minute. Repeat until smooth (or melt on range top in small saucepan on very low heat). Dip cookie tops in glaze.
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
This recipe is from Favorite Brand Name Cookie Collection. :)