• 1/2 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
• 1 cup 10-X powdered sugar
• 1/2 cup milk (I used whole milk)
• 3 ounces cream cheese (I use PHILADELPHIA original)
• 8 ounces COOL WHIP
• one 9-inch Graham Cracker crust
• multi-colored Holiday sprinkles (optional)
Put in blender, until smooth: peanut butter, sugar, and milk – add cream cheese.
Remove from blender and fold in COOL WHIP.
Pour into Graham Cracker crust.
Put in freezer.
Set pie out of freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Sprinkle with multi-colored Holiday sprinkles, if you want.
My written recipe notes that this pie has a good flavor – easy to put together – and can be frozen for a long time – hah – like this would last around here frozen or not – I know someone around here that even eats frozen cookies – so this pie wouldn’t be in my freezer for a long time – never – 24 hours max!!!