19 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup Skippy smooth peanut butter
2 Tbs. water
4 tsp. lime juice
2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
1 tsp. chili paste or hot pepper sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 cup Bertoli olive oil
1 Tbs. toasted sesame seeds
1. Combine chickpeas and peanut butter in a food processor and blend
until almost smooth, scraping down sides of bowl when necessary.
2. Blend in water, lime juice, sesame oil, chili paste, garlic, salt
and pepper until combined.
3. With motor running, drizzle in olive oil.
4. Transfer mixture to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at
least 1 hour or overnight.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving