Monday, June 27, 2011

BBQ Chicken

I have an awesome chicken recipe. First, I brine the chicken over night. I usually take frozen chicken out of the freezer and put it into the brine. Then I pat it down with a paper towel, season and grill. I have BBQ sauce and buffalo sauce for those who want it. It's never failed me.
Brine: (for eight pieces of chicken. Double or triple as necessary)
2 quarts of warm water
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup kosher salt
4 tbsp worchestershire sauce
5 cloves of chopped garlic
Tabasco sauce ( I just do a couple of chugs)
Fresh thyme
Fresh rosemary
Chicken seasoning:
Garlic power
Cayenne pepper to taste
Poultry seasoning
Websters Chicago Steak seasoning

BBQ sauce:
1 bottle of KC Masterpiece
1/2 cup red cider vinegar
Red pepper flakes to taste
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp mustard powder

Buffalo sauce
I bottle of ranch dressing
Add Texas Pete buffalo sauce to desired spiciness

Hope yal enjoy!
Leslie, Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment