* 8 ounces uncooked rotini noodles(you can probably use and pasta you want)
* 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup 2% milk
* 2 to 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
* 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 2 cups diced cooked chicken
* 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1 tablespoon butter, melted
* Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk, horseradish and pepper. Stir in the peas, mushrooms, onion, and chicken.
* Drain noodles; stir into soup mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
* Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings