Here's the Corn Casserole recipe I use. I grabbed this one off the Net. The one I make has cheese in it and on top of it. Roughly 1 to 2 cups. You put half in the mixture and 1/2 on top ... about 5 minutes before it's done cooking.
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 (8.5 ounce) package Jiffy corn bread mix
* 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
* 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
* 1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
By Kathie B