Saturday, October 29, 2011

Crock Pot Pork Loin

Basically, one pork loin (because it is just the 2 of us I tend to get the small ones - 10-15 oz.

Mix together:

1/3 cup water
2 T brown gravy mix (I use low sodium)
2 T Onion Soup Mix
3 T soy sauce.

Mix all ingredients together.

put pork loin into crock pot
smear 1-2 T crushed garlic over pork loin,
pour the other ingredients over the pork loin

Cook on HI for 4 hours or low for 6 hours

Watch that it does not cook dry (I tend to have to add 1/4 water after 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low) My crock pot cooks almost at a boil on BOTH settings LOL!)

Anyway, it is soooo good. The gravy is just to DIE for and the loin is moist and tender.

I like this recipe because I can scale it down for smaller loin (10 oz) or scale it up for large 4 lb loin.

No comments:

Post a Comment