Sunday, October 3, 2010

Orange Juice Cake

1 Yellow Butter Recipe Cake Mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 cup Orange Juice
1 small box Instant Vanilla Pudding
*Mix all together with electric mixer
Pour into greased & floured bundt pan
Put 1/2 cup of nuts (i used pecans) on the bottom of the pan
Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes
Leave in pan and punch holes in cake with a knife
Pour glaze over cake

Glaze:
1 cup sugar
1 stick butter
1/2 cup Orange Juice
*Bring to a rolling boil. Pour over cake and leave in pan for 20 minutes. Invert onto plate.
Let cool.
(It came right out of the pan for me)

Robin - NC

1 comment:

  1. I'm so amazing at what I saw on your blog,was searching for a nice site where I can get Orange Juice Cake for my cousin's birthday. Your Orange Juice Cake looks attractive and adorable .
    I will like to you to bake a cake for my cousin's birthday that is coming up next month

    ReplyDelete